Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rock A Bye Baby...

To help ease my daughter with any resentment she might have about having to share the spotlight now that she has a baby brother I've had to try to help me with everything so she feels like a big helper and not left out.

Her interest in her baby dolls has really peaked which has come in handy since she's only 2 and I'm not comfortable with her holding him or anything more than a gently pat on the head or kiss.I found a vintage crib for $4.00 at the flea market a few weeks ago (the vintage doll I got a year ago at the same flea market for $9.00) and that has been fantastic because when I tell her I'm putting brother to bed and that she should put her baby to bed I can lay my son down in his crib without my daughter following me into the room and waking him up since she doesn't care when I tell her to keep it quiet...normally if she catches him napping when she doesn't see fit she bends over and yells "hey you WAKE UP!"*Le Sigh* oh 2 year olds....






No comments:

Post a Comment