Monday, August 8, 2011

Autumn Leaves...

When it comes to our wardrobe I'm sure most of us aim for things we can wear anytime but there is no denying somethings are just seasonal.I feel that way about some of my vintage costume jewelry and look forward when that time of the year to wear them rolls around.Makes them just a bit more special to me.Autumn is my favorite season so no surprise I have a lot of autumn themed jewelry.Here are a few pieces I still have out that I though I'd share with you.


My acorn and oak leaves celluloid bracelet:
Photobucket

and 2 necklace:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hoping to be back in the mid west where I can truly appreciate autumn soon.Have my eyes on a house I'm really excited about but don't want to jinx anything just yet.Come on autumn I'm ready for you!Ready for leaves crunching beneath my shoes,hot apple cider and sweater weather!

9 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous.

    I love autumn because that means it is time to bring out my Jewel Tea Autumn Leaf dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love your Autumn jewelry! It's my favorite season too. I always love to decorate the kitchen table with pumpkin decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the bracelet!! Autumn is also my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you decided to share these, I don't think I have ever seen these in any of your photos. They are truly stunning. I am also a huge fan of Autumn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally jealous of that maple leaves necklace. I neeeed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I want one so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty pieces! these will be perfect for fall. i can't wait for september!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my stars! Adore. Want.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete