Thursday, April 26, 2012

So Many Sunnies...

Hmmm,I fear change.This new blogger layout I definitely need to get use to.Shamefully admitting to took me 5 minutes to figure out what button to hit to make the post come up so I could write this. o.0
Also getting use to photobuckets new edit change.So much change!
This will be short as I have to "get back to work" but in case you're wondering how I'm spending this fine Thursday?Its dusting off these 70ish years old deadstock sunnies for the shop.I've gotten about 2 pairs in and I'm already incredibly bored. ;)


KGrHqRHJCQE9q5g0PieBPi8OZ1-Q60_3-1

11 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the sunnies!
    The will go like ice cream on a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured out how to view my blog :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S-weet glasses! I'm the same way with this new Blogger thing. I'm stumbling around like a fool. I thought I'd posted but it was sitting in the drafts folder instead. I wanted to check comments and couldn't find them. Thanks Blogger for making me feel like a ninety year old woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Sunglasses are AWESOME!I even love the cardboard display they are on. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg WANT!!!! also, new blogger is not my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so so so cool! and i know exactly what you mean about the new blogger layout. I'm normally one for change, but this change I've not adapted to yet. i get lost. anyway... back to the sunnies. they're so quirky and fun.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep going into settings and changing it back to the old blogger interface. I am not ready to face the new one yet. I like the new Photobucket edit layout, it is so much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has blogger changed again? I'm not sure I've even noticed? Love those sunnies though, what a cool find.

    ReplyDelete