Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ostara Outfit...

Our Easter plans didn't go as planned due to weather but we still had a nice family day.Ollie decided to join in on the fun on this photo and eh you know what it works.He is pretty darn cute.
My dress I found at the flea market a few years ago for $5.00!The angora beret I picked up at my friends antique shop for $3.00.Faux pearl earrings and necklace are thrifted.


This is Ollie's pouty face cause I told him it was time to go back inside.The winds had brought in a whole new world of scents that he wanted to explore.





So regardless of you celebrated Easter,Ostara or are just here for the candy I hope today was a good day for you.

8 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSS haha I love it!
    That dress is mega-cute and your eyebrows are probably the most drop-dead thing I've ever seen...I'm having eyebrow envy hard core. Me and my candy had a good day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute beret and I am in boston love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely adorable in your cheery, and bright Easter outfit dahling :) I ate too many Peeps! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable and so is Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! :) i'm Georgina and have been a silent reader of your blog for a long time.. Today i just started this new blog so I decided to stop and leave a comment, I hope you don't mind...
    I must add I have fallen in love with your dress!! I've been looking for this kind of dress for a while but I still can't find the perfect one in my size, so i'm a bit jealous of your luck!

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you're so pretty.
    I absolutely LOVE your eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete