Thursday, November 5, 2009

Head Vases How Do I Love Thee...

Let me count the ways..hmm,well... a lot!Sadly due to some financial hardships here and there my once great collection of head vases is pretty small now from selling them off.I am slowly rebuilding my collection and hope to reach the goal of one day having wall to wall head vases (or at least one wall covered in them)."Don't you think that'd be creepy?" my husband asks,if by creepy you mean awesome then sure yeah.

Here is the newest addition to the family I picked up a few weeks ago for $5.00,poor gal is missing and earring and she has a chip on one of her lashes but she's still just lovely!



7 comments:

  1. Love her~~ and can you believe I don't have any~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow raelly I cant Monica!you have so much cool stuff I cant believe head vases aren't in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is stunning! A wall full of these would definitely be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my Aunt having some of these when I was growing up. How I wish I had them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous vase, she is still perfect even with out an earring, What a find! Congrats!

    xo Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    I got one on my nightstand.
    It's just a little different from yours.
    They go for stupid money over here in the UK but I snagged mine for 50 pence that's like one dollar, I guess.

    ReplyDelete