Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mama's Got a New Hat..

I won't lie clothes shopping for me is not fun,not right now anyway.I can't really buy things that are my old size (though I still do from time to time) cause I need another article of clothing in my closet that doesn't fit like I need another hole in the head.But I refuse to spend money on clothes I'm only going to wear a short time while I loose this last 20 pounds of baby weight.I consider it motivation to be stuck in a very limited wardrobe of what fits...though depressing from time to time.So what can a gal never have to worry about not fitting?HATS!Thus vintage hats are my current indulgence right now and here is my newest addition and a reasonable $4.00.







6 comments:

  1. Love it!!!

    Positive thoughts on you reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lolita!I wish you could just snap your fingers and have it come off.Eh life you're not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! We need to bring back wearing hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Hats (and gloves and shoes!) really are a girl's best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just dropping by to let you know there's an award for you on my blog!x www.jennyjenny-yesterdaygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete