Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boston Terrorist...

I'm sure you're reading the title and looking at the picture of dear sweet Ollie von Frankenfurter and thinking "didn't you mean terrier?" but if you have a Boston you are nodding your head in agreement that that little darlings are indeed terrors.

Ollie likes burrowing,Romain lettuce,peanut butter,sunbathing,pulling squeakers out of his toys,running till he simply can go no more,talking,cleaning the babies face after meals and acting like a tough guy in front of MUCH bigger dogs (I think he has a Napoleon complex).

Ollie dislikes the neighbors,birds,the vacuum,getting his nails trimmed,baths,crab cakes,when my daughter treats him like a pony (sigh but he's a good sport about it) and whines and shakes when the baby cries.

Bostons have a lot of love to give and a LOT of energy.Ollie was my Valentines present last year (hey my hubs has done darn good the last 2 years on V-Day!).Anyone that has a Boston and loves vintage probably has tried to collect a few vintage Boston Terrier items too.The Boston has a big fan base though as collectibles are expensive!So imagine my utter joy when I came across this Boston planter while treasure hunting earlier this week for only $1.25!I'm going to plant a little cactus in him but I think I'll wait till we move since moving with houseplants is a pain....wait can I find a cactus in Alaska?!





5 comments:

  1. The devil in disguise !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha perfect title for him!! But he is rather adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, our dogs sound exactly the same! Except the romaine lettuce part and anyone treating them like a pony. I laughed when I read that part! LOL

    Annd...awesome planter! :) I am still on the hunt for the damned spice rack.

    And Ollie is super handsome. I can't wait to meet him one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!

    I just gave you an award.

    http://angelsstylescrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/02/why-it-is-hard-for-me-to-shop-in-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a cutie!
    Boston and Bull Terriers are something special.

    ReplyDelete