Saturday, December 25, 2010

One Cool Yule...

Hope everyone out there has a very Cool Yule this year.The family and I have spent the week up in northern California at my ma in laws and its been a nice visit.We are heading home on Monday and that kids have made out like bandits.I have tons of photos to show off but am as per usual behind.I did snap a few photos of the fun things I got that I thought I'd share with you while I had a minute.

Personally I can't lie I made out like a bandit too.My grandmother in law gifted me 2 lovely pairs of gloves,2 hats and a lovely rhinestone necklace(all vintage of course) and my ma in law got me some cute jammy bottoms.All that I'll show off later.Where I REEEEEALLY made out was from a good friend of the family and I don't think they make thank you cards glittery enough to express the amount of joy the items gave me.Some things I will be keeping and others will be making their way to my etsy shop for others to enjoy.The weather here has been pretty yucky but here are a few snaps I managed to get while it was still a smidge of sun.

I adore this pretty birdie compact!
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of the boxes I got was filled with vintage purses and at the bottom was a handful of fans,this one I thought was so fun because of the kitties!
Photobucket

The same box of purses also had this little beaded clutch with this lovely brush lady.She has sadly had a break at the waist the I'll need to repair but regardless that doesn't change the fact that she displays wonderfully.
Photobucket

I have so much more to show.Tons of linens,tablecloths,clutches,purses,this,that and the other just no time!Hopefully soon though.I'm off to enjoy the remains of the holiday season with my family,I hope you all had a chance to do the same!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little brush lady! that compact is gorgeous too. I am popping by from an etsy blog forum thread :)& now following

    ReplyDelete