Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shake,Rattle and Roll...

Ok,actually more so rattle than any shaking or rolling but I thought I'd share a little more of what was bestowed upon me during our vacation up north.A very small bit of the large amount of goodies I got were these lovely vintage baby toys and my personal very favorite this bakelite crib toy.Its in mint condition!

Photobucket

tucked in the same box was this blue rattle
Photobucket

This one I think the packaging is even cuter than the rattle itself!
Photobucket

Speaking of babies...mine are jumping up and down on the bed,I'm off to go play with them now.

2 comments:

  1. I love that elephant. The rattles are so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i totally had one of those "phone" rattles. I think it was my dad's it was blue....wow...brought back some memories :)

    ReplyDelete