Thursday, April 16, 2009

24 Weeks!

With Heidi it seemed I was pregnant forever.Perhaps because she's all I had to worry about and consumed every waking thought and my dreams.She keeps my quite busy now so this pregnancy with Wayland seems to be going by all too fast!I don't have that luxury of just sitting and thinking and waiting.So here I am at 24 weeks!I'm excited and of course nervous,I hate not having all my ducks in a row with something as huge as a second child coming into the world but life won't wait so I'm just going to try my best to keep my chin up about everything.




In other news My husband,Heidi and I attended our local tea party.I hope you guys went to yours!



5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I'm trying to grow it back out again it's a total pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hot sexxxy momma you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and it was just like yesterday you found out you were preggers! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous in this picture!:) x

    ReplyDelete