Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jackassery...

Hmmm... I think any time you get more of 2 of the same you start to get a theme.Apparently my Etsy shop I just noticed is filled with all sorts of jackassery as I now I have 3 vintage donkey items in it!Hahaha!Or should I be saying Hee haw?(yes I'm so cheesey I know,I know)

children's book copyrighted 1951:

Vintage Gerry's pin:


children's book copyrighted 1950:


In baby news I heard nothing from my doctors office this morning which is good and that good news was confirmed as I was downtown today with Heidi going to the post office when I ran into my doctor and his lovely wife and he said hello and that yes everything was normal on my glucose results so hooray for that!Oh and on a side note whatever you believe in say a prayer or send good thoughts for my doctors wife.She has brain cancer!=(
I couldn't imagine how scary that has to be to be happily married to someone for over 40 years and then the thought of them taken away from you in such a horrible manner.My husband and I made the mistake of asking how she was a few visits ago and there is just something heartbreaking about watching a grown man tear up and struggle for his composure to answer "she's ok".Aw,poor guy you can just tell me loves her so much.




1 comment:

  1. The donkeys are cute, glad to hear your good news, and so sad to hear about your doctor's wife. I've said a prayer for them.

    ReplyDelete