Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Signs of Spring...

Spring is around the corner I can feel it in the air.This morning it was nice to take the dog out and though it was cold it wasn't the kind of cold that hurts,more so the kind where you put on a sweater and it's ok.The sun shown enough today that I got to wear a pair of sunglasses!I'm a bit of a sunglasses whore I admit and today opted for my 70's granny meets TCB Elvis pair.


I loaded the kids up and we strolled down to the post office to mail off some packages,hit up the downtown chocolate shop to cure our ailing sweet-tooth,do some mild thrifting and head home.On the way home my daughter begged to go into the feed store because she wanted to see the bunnies,lizards,birds and turtles they have.

I obliged her and just when I thought I had wrapped that up we were walking by the little park by our place when she pointed out that the snow on the ground was gone.You see I had promised her we could go to the park again when the snow had melted and she had just called me out on it so a little park time was in the works today too.All in all a good day.I got what I needed done,got a few things for the shop,kids got to see some animals and do kiddie things,add candy to the mix and everyone wins.

It was my lil mans first time on a swing and he was quite proud of himself and had a blast.

My daughter is a seasoned swing kid and was happy to be back in the saddle after a long winter of no park time.Unfortunately the dog treat we had picked up for Ollie at the feed store she wouldn't let go of even to swing so she is showing off her one handed talent here...actually she wouldn't let go of that darn thing once we got home and it was time to give it to the poor dog!




10 comments:

  1. Cute kids! I especially love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are beautifull. They are like litlle sunshine on each pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget to tell that your are amazing and so "chic" with this 70's glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! first swing. your kids are so adorable! and those sunglasses are great. i am such a sunglass whore it's ridiculous. glad to know i am not the only one with this issue.
    http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Those 70's glasses are killer to boot! I didn't realize they had animals inside that feed store, I bought Brando a big chew toy there once but haven't been back since. DD looks so happy in that swing (as does DS!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. big smiles for me when I saw your little ones..too freakin adorable!!..seriously!

    p.s not to freak you out or anything but I have those exact same glasses!..yours look green...even weirder..mine are green..they were a gift, I could never have that much luck to find something that cool on my own :)..and I think yours look a you a hell of a lot sweeter on you.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah we're matchy!Yes mine are green too.I put a green tint to that photo but they are green on there own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute children you have! I must say that it's much nicer that i don't have to wear 3 layers of clothing plus my coat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww those are adorable kids!!! I love the swing pictures!

    ReplyDelete