Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fruits,Buys and Ollie Boy...

I really do adore Etsy.Selling on there has been a life saver.It allows me to stay at home with my kids AND hunt for vintage.My kids and vintage are my biggest passions so to do both is great.The community on there is so much more friendly too.Given you have your bad sellers everywhere but I have yet to have any problems to date.

I wanted to give a nod to a seller I recently bought this cute top from,WillowNook!The shop has so many fun vintage goodies and really reasonable prices.This top is great since its also easy access,so to all my vintage loving mama's that are breastfeeding DO invest in this style top!Plus its loose but still flattering to cover that post baby body pooch which even though Wayland is now 10 months I am still fighting the battle of.

Photobucket


Of course I can't snap off some photos without Ollie trying to get in on the action.
Photobucket

Alright Ollie you can get your own photo cause you are pretty darn cute
Photobucket
Oh the shoes!So cute and I got these for $2.00!They're a 5 and 1/2 and though I am a 6 and 1/2 they fit just fine.That's the thing about vintage shoes is always pay attention to the measurements and not just the size.I would have passed on so many cute shoes over the years if I just gone by size.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was pretty warm today.We spent most of the day inside enjoying fresh fruit until the heat of the day passed so we could run some errands.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had plans with 2 old friends but both fell through unfortunately.Probably works out for the best I can be better well rested for that estate sale I wanted to go to tomorrow.So yes its another Saturday night of editing photos for my etsy shop but at least this time one of the houses on the block is rocking an awesome surf rock band to serenade me so I can kinda of feel like I'm doing something eventful.

5 comments:

  1. I just noticed how lovely your eyes are!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture = cutest mom on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! and the easiness for breast feeding mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie is adorable, I love the top and shoes.. The cherries look delicious and the last picture is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't ya just love surf music?! It soothes my soul!

    ReplyDelete