Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lunch at the 101 and Thrift Victories...

After a run to the post office where I only mailed one package and forgot the other *face palm* I treated the kids and hubs to lunch at the 101 Cafe.Its a really cute little joint and I wish I had snapped more photos but being a mom with 2 small kids its hard to remember to snap more photos in between keeping everyone happy too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After eating as much as my husband hates it he took me thrifting,aw that's love.The first joint I scored some cute vintage gift wrap,purses and a decanter set.The second thrift I scored 5 cute dresses for the shop which I'd like to share a sneak peak of but ended up REALLY hating all the photos so I have to reshoot tomorrow when I have better light.Here is the gift wrap though...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My goal tonight is to be asleep BEFORE 2am.Which means I ought to hop off this thing but eh,Netflix isn't helping me any as I'm naturally a night owl and fail at self control.Wish me luck at a good nights sleep ;)


6 comments:

  1. I wish we had awesome thrift stores like that here. =/ uber lame that we dont. I thought your hubs was in AK? Sorry I dont mean to be nosey. But Ive been waiting for some pics of Alaska and I always tell my hubs we need to get transfered there, or somewhere. Anywhere other than here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're not being nosy,you may have missed that post awhile ago but work fell through for him up there and him and a few other guys got laid off.He ended up coming back here with me in October.We scrapped the AK plan and are planning on heading back to the midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the giftwraps! Especially the one with umbrellas! Looking forward too see the dresses. Cissi from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I must have. =/ I went thru a depression stage and barely came on blogger at all. That sucks about work for him. Job market is tough. We had talked about my husband getting out of the Army but instead we're just gonna go til retirement. Hes afraid he wont find a good enough job to support us, plus we have some kick ass insurance. Plus I think deep down he likes it and I know he likes the guns haha. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My other half used to HATE thrifting. He doesn't mind it as much now. I think it's because he found a few cool things for himself. lol

    The gift wrap is great and I like your shoes pic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! Score on the gift wrap.

    My husband hates to thrift, unless its for car parts.

    ReplyDelete