Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Love MakeUp!

I am very much a girlie girl when it comes to makeup.I don't wear a lot of it but what I do wear I suppose some would consider dramatic.I like my liquid liner,red lipstick and eye-shadows.Eyeshadow is a great way to play around with color even if you're scared of it.I know a lot of you like MAC and I have used Bare Minerals eye-shadows too and loved them.There are a lot of makeup stores on Etsy that I scoped out for awhile but was scared to try.I finally just did it with a wonderful store called Concrete Minerals .

The first color I bought from them is Napalm and was so pleased!The colors are true to the photos,go on silky smooth and are so vibrant.The shop is currently having a 20% off sale so I thought I'd share with my fellow makeup whores this wonderful news.The eye-shadows are only $5.99 to begin with,take the 20% you'd save right now and its less than half the cost of the major brand eye-shadows and honestly same quality!If you're in the need for some fun colors for yourself or last minute stocking stuffers go check them out!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm a liquid eye linger gal as well, black eyeline! The colors look great, I'm off to check out her store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'll have to try them sometime.

    ReplyDelete