Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cheap Sushi Dates and Cruising the Strand...

I love sushi and could honestly eat it everyday.I'm not kidding.Unfortunately it tends to be on the expensive side.We did find a cheap joint I remembered frequenting in my early 20s though,luckily it was still there and just as good as I remembered.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday we loaded up the red wagon and cruised the strand.It was a good work out for the hubs and me and the kids love their wagon.
Photobucket
I giggled at this sign because really who roller skates anymore?Not since the 80's have I seen anyone roller skating.Now with the revival of roller derby I guess that is not so true but still we don't see them down at the beach enough where you'd think a sign was needed.
Photobucket
You'll forgive me for rubbing in your face the palm trees but I am trying to make the best of things and soaking up the warm January here in sunny SoCal because fast forward to next year I'll be posting photos of 10 feet of snow.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVE sushi, too. Developed a major addiction while living on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver BC. SOOO jealous of those palm trees. You should see the blizzard outside my window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy and I had a sushi date on Saturday as well... I usually only ever treat myself around pay day but I too could eat it every day.

    All your pics of Oside make me miss it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's gorgeous there, I adore palm trees they are so pretty.

    Funny thing is I am on the search for some rollerskates. Hopefully I will find a pair by spring so I can roll around in (No rollerskating zones) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww your little ones are so cute ;-)) Bless them. Im vegetarian so im afraid i can't agree with you on sushi. It looks beauitful where you live send some sun to us please ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete