Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One Dapper Looking Dog...

When I mentioned a few posts ago that I got my iPhone that also meant that Ollie's id tag was no longer good and needed to be updated.Where to go for such a thing?Most people would go to a pet store but no that would be boring.I went to Etsy!And while looking around I thought "sure a new collar for the boy too!"

I picked up this collar for him from Ozark Crafting

and when the zombie apocalypse comes we'll be safe because zombies will see this id tag from Dog Tag Art on my Ollie boy and know to leave us alone.

Ollie was more than happy with his new collar and shook his little butt waiting for me to put it on him.Heidi had decided to sing as loud as possible as I snapped a few shots of my dapper looking dog so he had his ears pinned back,not because she's a bad singer but because it was LOUD and if I thought so I can only imagine how Ollie felt about it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would never think to look for custom dog tags! That is one cute, and stylish puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEp! Ollie is SO cute! I love the collar you chose. My pooch, Chance, needs a new one, too, and that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the collar and tag are perfect! And it's good to know that we'll be safe from the zombies. Ollie is on the case! - and stylishly.

    ReplyDelete