Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shoes!Glorious Shoes!

Yes,we have covered this before but I love shoes.I am not a huge fan of big chain stores but I do like Nordstroms.Sadly since I got married and had kids I never buy big for myself anymore.Today my mom took me to a dangerous place,Nordstroms Rack.You know,all the going out of season over stock type stuff at way cheaper prices!She treated me to 2 pairs of shoes but I am so picky about shoes and yet somehow managed to fall in love with 4 pair I had to treat myself to 2 pair too.I love that they have a vintage feel to them as well.Here they are in all their glory,can't wait to wear them out!
Photobucket

and as much as my five foot self should always wear heels I love ballet flats!
Photobucket

Much like the little black dress a gal can never own too many black shoes
Photobucket

and normally cherries I am torn about.Sometimes I think they're cute and other times I'm like ew cheesy rockasilly but these I nearly died over.Purple glitter lucite heel,um yes I never outgrew dressing up!
Photobucket



18 comments:

  1. What great finds!! I was just in Nordstrom Rack and I didn't find anything that cute! All the shoes had five inch heels!!! Love that last pair! Really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all ravishing with an amazing vintage aesthetic, great finds!

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, wait, wait...!!!!! is the place actually called "nordstrom rack"? or is it a nordstrom sale rack?! why don't I know about this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I must have those cherry shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! They are all so YUMMY!
    I have to say I ADORE the green ballet flats I have my eyes peeled for any cute green flats I can put into my little shoe collection.
    The Cherry sparkle shoes are way too cute and I figure everytime you look down when you wear them they will make you feel happy cause they are so darn Fairytale-ish

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I come to the US I always drag my husband in to Nordstrom so I can drool over shoes, I can never afford any though, I didn't know anything about Nordstrom Rack though, so when I can eventually afford to come back that is on my list!

    Very cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Straight Talking Mama yeah I can't splurge on Nordstrom but the rack had amazing deals,one of the pairs I got was originally $139.00 and I got it for $17.00!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last pair with the lucite heel and cherries are amazing! They are all nice, but I love those ones. Well done on your super bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. F*CK!!!! Those last pair were created by the gods. Who makes them? I love all of those shoes really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I luv them all!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great googly moogly - I may just have to go into something other than a vintage store and buy me some of those beauties! What fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love them all!! I need to get me the Rack!! :) Except I know they won't have anything that gooey good :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love me some nordstrom rack, its right across the street from me...literally...but I have yet to buy a pair of shoes there...every time I find a pair..i don't buy them....and then go back later because I HAVE to have them and they're gone. I always feel bad spending money on myself...I'd rather buy someone else something I guess...I'm such a weirdo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all! Especially want a pair of the black shoes - perfect!

    xx Charlotte
    Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

    ReplyDelete